Bracondale provides a range of services to help our tenants age in place. These services support frail tenants who are otherwise able to live independently, and are provided for free to those who qualify following an assessment of needs. They are funded through the Toronto Central LHIN (Local Health Integration Network).
Overview of Services
This is a tiered system, with services being provided according to the need and frailty of tenants. The majority of qualified clients will receive services only from the first tier; some may also qualify for second tier services.
- 24-hour emergency response (coordinated through Philips Lifeline)
- Security checks
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with personal care:
- Referral to community services
- Assistance with navigating the health care system
- Light meal preparation (breakfast)
- Meal delivery
Please note: We do not have a nurse on site, and our PSWs do not provide nursing care to tenants. As well, participants of our program must be able to direct their own care and be medically stable.