- Learn new skills
- Help others in need
- Explore a career working with seniors
- Enjoy new experiences
- Contribute to your community
- Make new friends
- Develop English language skills
- Clerical duties: greeting guests, answering the phone, rolling quarters, making appointments, photocopying, and newsletter
- Daily meal service: help with preparing the meals, setting up, cleaning up and serving.
- Gardening: Tend to the outside gardens and horticultural room.
- Bingo, crafts
- Fundraising events
- Serve on one of our committees
Apply for a volunteer position with Bracondale
Contact Todd Hazelton at 416 656-2669