Through the City of Toronto’s Housing Connections program, Bracondale House offers subsidized apartments in our Family Building on Ellsworth Road. Interested applicants are invited to submit their application to Housing Connections.
Bright, modern apartments:
- 6 two-bedroom units, and 12 three-bedroom units
- Hydro, hot water and cable are included
- Unfurnished, fully carpeted
- Full kitchen: Fridge and stove
- Large balconies or ground floor patios
- Individual heating controls
- Clean and quiet
Safe and secure:
- 24-hour access to building superintendent in case of emergency
- Voice communication system to let guests into the building
- Safe and prosperous neighbourhood with good schools
- Children can play safely outside in our protected courtyard
Clean, quiet and well-maintained common areas:
- Laundry facilities
- Enclosed courtyard
- Individual private lockers
Again, all of Bracondale’s family housing is subsidized. Family applicants must apply to Housing Connections centralized waiting list. For your information, here are the equivalent market rents.
This includes basic rent, hydro, hot water and cable.