Download a copy of this month’s calendar of activities here. Programs are open to individuals 59 and better, so come join us!
Looking for information about our meal program? See our current menu and prices here.
Overview of Programs
Fitness and Wellbeing
- Chair yoga every Monday and Wednesday morning (seasonal—$25.00 for 12 weeks)
- Fall prevention class coordinated by Reconnect Community Health Services
- Massage therapy (seasonal—spring, fall and winter; open to residents only)
Social and Recreational Activities
- “Movies Matinees” — free film viewings on our large-scale projection screen
- Afternoon tea & socials ($1.00)
- Nintendo Wii
- iPad support class, with our volunteer James
- Pet a Pooch dog visiting program, with Deborah and her pet Belle
- Pet a Pooch dog visiting program, with Deborah and her pet Meg
- Shopping trips in the Bracondale Van ($5.00 fee)
Our common areas also host a billiards table, an in-house library (which includes videos and large-print books), and a “Puzzle, Play and Exchange” area.
Every year, we host several large events for tenants and their families, as well as friends of Bracondale, including our: