Download a copy of this month’s calendar of activities here. All tenants and local residents who are 65+ are welcome!
Overview of Programs
Fitness and Wellbeing
- Chair yoga every Monday and Wednesday morning (seasonal—$25.00 for 12 weeks)
- Physiotherapy exercise classes (twice weekly—ongoing)
- Fall Prevention exercise classes (twice weekly—ongoing)
- Massage therapy (seasonal—spring and fall)
Social and Recreational Activities
- Choir (practices on Monday afternoon; biannual concerts)
- “Movies Matinees” — free film viewings on our large-scale projection screen
- Afternoon tea & socials ($1.00)
- Nintendo Wii
- iPad Colouring Club, in conjunction with Wychwood Davenport Church
- Shopping trips in the Bracondale Van ($5.00 fee)
- Computer Support program: Our free program is great for seniors who want to learn how to use iPads and other tablets! The 1 hour class takes place on Thursday afternoons.
Our common areas also host a billiards table, an in-house library (which includes videos and large-print books), and a “Puzzle, Play and Exchange” area.
Every year, we host several large events for tenants and their families, as well as friends of Bracondale, including our: