We had a wonderful annual barbecue and raffle. We had a great turn out of 158 people!! Our tenants, families and friends came to enjoy good food and great music. A special thank you to all of the staff and volunteers who made the evening go smoothly!
Our BBQ was great! We had a great turnout, filled with delicious food. We also drew the prizes from our raffle. We want to thank our staff, volunteers and tenants who made this day a phenomenal success!
We couldn’t have asked for better weather for the Toronto Challenge. In total, we had 27 walkers (29 registered walkers) on Sunday! After, we enjoyed some pizza and took some pictures. There is still time to donate! All funds raised go to the programs and activities we have at Bracondale. We look forward to next year’s challenge!
We want to thank Andrea Valentini and Doreen Vanini who solicited prizes for the raffle. With their help, we were able to get 25 prizes from local businesses. As a result, we raised $830.00 for our raffle!
In total, we collected over $7,757.00 dollars!
We also want to thank our top fundraiser, Aurora Milla who raised $610.00 dollars for The Toronto Challenge.
We look forward to raising even more money next year!
Greetings! The Toronto Challenge is underway. Join us on Sunday, June 10th, 2018 for our walkathon. You can register online. Please make sure that you indicate that you are apart of St. Matthew’s Bracondale House. Alternatively, you can pick up a registration or pledge form at the front-desk.
We are also excited to announce our raffle. There are so many prizes and we would like to thank our donors who generously provided us with gifts. You can buy tickets at the front-desk. In addition, we will be selling tickets at our annual barbeque on Saturday, June 16th, 2018. There are 25 prizes to be won! Some prizes include multiple vouchers.
Here is a list of participants and prizes:
- Acapella Menswear Boutique: Gift card worth $75.00 dollars
- Angel Interiors: $25.00 dollars gift card
- Arlington Dental: Electronic Toothbrush
- Christie Pharmacy: Two ten dollars gift cards
- City Councillor Joe Mihevc: Lunch for two with Joe Mihevc
- Cocoa Latte: $20.00 dollars at Cocoa Latte
- Dave’s on St. Clair: $40.00 dollars in gift cards
- De La Mer: $50.00 dollars gift card
- Ecoexistence: One eco-thermal glass
- Evergreen Natural Foods: $50.00 dollars gift card
- Ferro Bar Café: Two $25.00 dollars gift cards
- Gerry’s Fast Foods: $30.00 dollars gift card
- Gypsy/Caravan Found Objects: $25.00 gift card
- Hairplay: Gift basket
- Krave Coffee: $25.00 dollars gift card
- Leah’s Bakery: Biscotti
- Macelleria Atlas: Gift basket worth $30.00
- Menchies: Four $5.00 gift cards
- Pain Perdu: One quiche
- Robert Ashley Hair Design: One $60.00 dollars gift card
- Sea Witch Fish & Chips: One $50.00 dollars gift card
- South St. Burger: Two $10.00 dollars gift cards
- The Rushton: Two $25.00 dollars gift cards
- The Stockyards: Three $20.00 dollars gift cards
- Vintage Home Boutique: Two bookends, one lantern
Subject: Daves2 On 2013-05-07, at 2:06 PM, Yeo, Debra wrote: Dave’s … On St. Clair took over the Hillcrest Village spot that had been occupied by Dave’s Gourmet Pizza in 2010. BRIAN TOWIE/TORONTO STAR photo.JPG Sent from my iPhone
TORONTO, ON – MAY 17, 2016: Leah Kalish of Leah’s on St. Clair and her popular store made biscotti. May 17, 2016. Chris So/Toronto Star
Check out these photos from our Christmas Party last Friday!
Bracondale’s Choir put on a great concert yesterday, performing songs from their 10-year-plus repertoire. Thank you to all the performers, and to everyone who came out!